Over the last few months CMC has been working to build partnerships with local businesses to reduce our impact on the environment. We are proud to announce that we are finally fully ready to roll out our recycling / composting program here at CMC.
In an effort to educate and reward our wonderful team we are putting on an Earth Week Celebration in the Big Sky Café April 15-19.
- Monday, April 15: Meet and greet with Soil Cycle
Come by the Café between 11am-2pm to meet the founders of Soil Cycle
- Ask all your soil related questions
- Find out what you can do at home with composting collections
- And put your name in the drawing for 1 of 5 $20 liquid planet Gift Cards
- Tuesday, April 16: Meet and Greet with Republic Service
Come by the Café between 11 am – 2 pm to meet Samantha Cahoon, a rep from our recycling partners, Republic Services
- Find out what items are recyclable
- Ask about how to sign-up for a recycling program at home
- And put your name in the drawing for 1 of 5, $20 Liquid Planet gift cards
- Wednesday, April 17: Trash Matching Game
Come by the Café between 11 am – 2 pm and play the trash matching game.
- There will be 10 items that are either Trash, Recyclable or Compostable. Sort the items into the correct bins and you will be entered into the drawing for 1 of 5 $20 Liquid Planet gift cards.
- Thursday April 18: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle Scavenger Hunt
Scavenger hunt list is Here
- Collect all of the items on our Scavenger hunt list and return to the café by 2 pm on Thursday April 18 and you will be entered into the drawing for 1 of 5, $20 Liquid Planet gift cards
- Friday April 19: Waste Not Day
All day Friday if you purchases a meal* in the café served on 100 percent reusable dishware (china plates or reusable Tupperware from here or home) you will receive $.50 off your purchases and you will be entered into the drawing for 1 of 5 $20 Liquid Planet gift cards
- Meal includes all non-prepackaged items from any station including: salad bar, Byron’s station, hot buffet and our soup station
- All items must be reusable including eating utensils; paper napkins are acceptable
Please visit https://recyclingsimplified.com/ for more information on recycling.