A gift has been made to your organization by an employee of Community Medical Center. Community Medical Center has a 1:1 gift matching program, and in order for the matching gift to be processed, we need you to fill out the form below confirming you received the gift, attach your IRS tax exempt letter and click on the send button below.
Matching gifts are processed on a monthly basis. Deadline for submission of this form is within 30 days of its receipt.
Recipient organizations are prohibited from using matching funds:
- To pay an individual’s tithes, tuition or school expenses
- To pay for travel, including school-sponsored travel or field trips
- To pay dues, subscriptions, insurance premiums or student fees
- To fund programs outside the U.S.
- To fund an individual obligation or pledge
- To fund political campaigns, influence legislation, or elect candidates